LMS PS20 GIN POLE
Gin Pole Classifications
Class A 0 < 1,000-pounds gross loading
Class B 1,000 < 3,000-pounds gross loading
Class C 3,000 < 10,000-pounds gross loading
Class D 10,000-pounds and over gross loading
Manufactured to ANSI/TIA-322
- AWS CERTIFIED
- U.S. AWS CERTIFIED WELDER ASSEMBLED
- U.S. CERTIFIED GIN POLE AWS WELDER ASSEMBLED
- CERTIFIED AWS INDEPENDENT U.S. CONTRACTOR INSPECTED
- MEETING AWS D1.1:2015 STRUCTURAL WELDING CODE-STEEL
- LOAD CHARTS ARE POLE SPECIFIC WITH MATCHING SERIAL NUMBERS
- 5.0 ANALYSIS AND DESIGN OF GIN POLES
- 6.0 GIN POLE CONSTRUCTION
- ROOSTER HEAD
- ROLLER END OPTION
- METALIZED SURFACE
LMS PS20 80′ Line load charts
LMS PS20 100′ load charts
ALL LOAD CHARTS EXPIRE WHEN POLE CERTIFICATION EXPIRES AND ARE RENEWABLE
- HEAD SECTION 733 lb / 332 Kg
- TRACT SECTIONS 1277 lb / 579 Kg
- TOP SECTION 1334 lb / 605 Kg
- TAIL SECTION STRAIGHT 1292 lb / 586 Kg
- ROOSTER HEAD W/BEARING 733 lb / 332 Kg
- TAIL SECTION 1292 lb / 586 Kg
WE DO NOT SUPPLY ANY ACCESSORY HARDWARE OR ASSEMBLY BOLTS / USE 1×2.5 A325 STRUCTURE BOLTS, WASHERS AND NUTS ONLY. REMEMBER TO INSPECT BEFORE RE-USING
OSHA required Forms supplied with all LMS gin poles we manufacture.
- Annual Pole Certification signed and numbered
- Annual Pole Inspection Report signed and numbered
- VT Visual Welding Inspection Report, done at time of manufacture
- Mill Report on steel specification ASTM A500, Grade B/C
- Charpy report on steel temperature test to –40 degrees
- PE Stamped Pole specific Load Chart
Complete records of pole inspections and record of Magnetic particle inspection shall be performed on 10% of the welded connections every 10 years.
Annual inspections reports shall be maintained for a minimum of two years.
All gin pole operations must be in compliance with the latest revision of ANSI/TIA-322 and the OSHA CPL 2-1.36
Maintain your required documents along with work plan, engineer sign off for each specific job.
CERTIFIED Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.