LMS PS 30 GIN POLE
LMS PS30 GIN POLES
Manufactured to ANSI/TIA-322
- AWS CERTIFIED
- U.S. AWS CERTIFIED WELDER ASSEMBLED
- U.S. CERTIFIED GIN POLE AWS WELDER ASSEMBLED
- CERTIFIED AWS INDEPENDENT U.S. CONTRACTOR INSPECTED
- MEETING AWS D1.1:2015 STRUCTURAL WELDING CODE-STEEL
- LOAD CHARTS ARE POLE SPECIFIC WITH MATCHING SERIAL NUMBERS
- 5.0 ANALYSIS AND DESIGN OF GIN POLES
- 6.0 GIN POLE CONSTRUCTION
- ROOSTER HEAD
- METALIZED SURFACE
PS30 GIN POLE 123′ / 37.5M “SAMPLE LOAD CHARTS, CHARTS ARE POLE SPECIFIC WITH SERIAL NUMBERS”
PS30 GIN POLE 143′ / 43.5M “SAMPLE LOAD CHARTS, CHARTS ARE POLE SPECIFIC WITH SERIAL NUMBERS”
PS30 GIN POLE 163′ / 49.7M “SAMPLE LOAD CHARTS, CHARTS ARE POLE SPECIFIC WITH SERIAL NUMBERS”
ALL LOAD CHARTS EXPIRE WHEN POLE CERTIFICATION EXPIRES AND ARE RENEWABLE
PS30 JUMP TRACK
LMS PS30 GIN POLE JUMP TRACK
OSHA required Forms supplied with all LMS gin poles we manufacture.
- Annual Pole Certification signed and numbered
- Annual Pole Inspection Report signed and numbered
- VT Visual Welding Inspection Report, done at time of manufacture
- Mill Report on steel specification ASTM A500, Grade B/C
- Charpy report on steel temperature test to –40 degrees
- PE Stamped Pole specific Load Chart
Complete records of pole inspections and record of Magnetic particle inspection shall be performed on 10% of the welded connections every 10 years.
Annual inspections reports shall be maintained for a minimum of two years.
All gin pole operations must be in compliance with the latest revision of ANSI/TIA-322 and the OSHA CPL 2-1.36
Maintain your required documents along with work plan, engineer sign off for each specific job.
CERTIFIED Green Gin Poles are manufactured 100% from USA recycled steel.
CERTIFIED TAA compliant manufacturing