LMS-GP20 GIN POLE
- 20′ LONG
- WEIGHT IS 197 Lbs
- STORAGE TRANSPORT TUBE IS REQUIRED
- NEW GIN POLE CONSTRUCTION 100% IN COMPLIANCE WITH TIA-1019-A 2011 STANDARD
- 6.1. SCOPE
- 6.2 MANUFACTURING
- 6.2.1 STRUCTURAL STEEL
- 6.2.2 OTHER MATERIALS
- 6.2.3 TEST REPORTS
- 6.2.4 FABRICATION
- 6.2.5 STRAIGHTNESS
- 6.2.6 (a.b.) IDENTIFICATION
- AWS CERTIFIED
- AWS CERTIFIED WELDER ASSEMBLED
- AWS INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR INSPECTED
- NEW MANUFACTURE PAINTED SAFETY YELLOW
All gin pole operations must be in compliance with the latest revision of ANSI 1019A and the OSHA CPL 2-1.36
Maintain your required documents along with work plan, engineer sign off for each specific job.
New Gin-pole construction is 100% in compliance with TIA-1019-A 2011 standard, meeting or exceeding TIA-1019-A
OSHA required Forms supplied with gin poles we manufacture.
- Annual Pole Certification signed and numbered
- Annual Pole Inspection Report signed and numbered
- VT Visual Welding Inspection Report, done at time of manufacture
- Mill Report on steel specification A500 Gr. B
- Charpy report on steel temperature test to –40 degrees
- Pole specific Load Chart that the pole was manufactured to
WE WILL NOT PUT PEOPLES’ LIVES AT RISK. IN ALL THE YEARS WE HAVE BEEN BUILDING POLES THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A FAILURE OR ACCIDENT. THANK YOU ALL AND PLEASE WORK SAFE.
Know the Regulations, and order the new TIA-1019-A-2011 Standard.
All gin pole operations must be in compliance with the latest revision of ANSI 1019A, and the OSHA CPL 2-1.36